Monday, May 08, 2006

alien ant farm

i was in class today with ustadh ehab. he was sitting directly across from me talking about the situation in palestine. i was listening attentively. all of a sudden, he says, ‘don’t move!’ i freeze. he gets up slowly, his eyes locked on my head as his right hand reaches for a tissue that’s on the table. what’s he looking at?! i ponder. what’s on my head...a cockroach?! or is my hair exposed?! he leans close to me and slaps my head with the tissue in his hand. OUCH! why’d you do that?! he opens up the tissue. apparently, there was an ant crawling on my scarf. i couldn’t keep a straight face throughout class after that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariamazmi said...

yes well, navbo isn't the only one who likes to do demonstrations. indeed no.
I got knocked dizzy when our tharwa retold the tale of the ant on her scarf with a good sharp prod on me noggin'.

>.<

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do these things always happen to you? i was retelling your dhol story from Indonesia to a few ppl recently :)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home